Printing in Tower LabelArt and CD label design software
1. Prepare your label design ready for printing
2. Go to “Print preview” under the “File” menu to preview your Print Settings. Confirm that the number and position of the labels you want printed is correct.
3. Next, go to “Printer Setup” under the “File” menu. Confirm that the printer you want to use is the correct one and that the settings are correct.
4. Now return to “Print Preview” and view the Preview Report. This will show what the set of labels will look like when printed.
5. Finally, click the “Print Labels” button to print